Extension provides tools and supports families in caring for each other in ways that promote growth and understanding, aging-friendly communities, coach effective parents, and help families put technology, mindfulness, and financial awareness to use.
- Families and Finance Education: The following educational links provide Wisconsinites with information to thrive as well-rounded, capable individuals and families.
- Family Relationships Matter: Well researched, quality information about families and relationships. The following link has resources for prenatal, toddlers, preschoolers, elementary age, teenagers, families in transition, healthy relationships, family health and well-being, caregiving https://parenting.extension.wisc.edu/
- Home Alone: For parents and their children who are getting ready to stay home alone https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/homealone/
- Life Span: Help individuals, families, and communities transition through the aging process by providing programming, resources, and support on topics such as family, caregiving, healthy aging , and creating aging-friendly communities. The following link has resources for creating aging friendly communities, balancing work and family, and resources for older adults https://extension.wisc.edu/family/aging/
- Financial Education: Extensions financial education programs help families and individuals achieve financial well-being by keeping pace with day-to-day expenses, reaching financial goals, and planning for life’s unexpected events and securing their financial future. The following link has resources for money management (check your free credit report, managing personal finances, financial resources, rent smart, tax credits, and money matters), young families (small savings builds dreams, money smart in Head Start, and dollars during development), and helping professionals (financial capabilities and financial coaching strategies) https://extension.wisc.edu/family/financial-education/
- Stay at Home Tips: Extension Specialists and Educators have created Stay at Home Tips for families around family meals and nutrition, emotional wellbeing, and caretaking. These tips provide basic messages, steps one can take, in addition to links to reliable resources for more in-depth information. https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/covid19/category/topics/families/stay-at-home-tips/